Five EFESE Courses Ready For Exchange … And More To Come
In November 2016, the EFESE project will launch a list of courses that are ready for exchange during the semester February-May 2017.
At this moment, the courses on offer are:
- Basic concepts of social security I
- Basic concepts of social security II
- Research design and methodology
- European Union competencies social security (EU Constitutional law applied on social security)
- Social security implementation: a focus on administrators and clients
If you are interested to learn more on the content of these courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests for using the courses are open until 30th November 2016 at email@example.com.