The following courses have been developed in the EFESE pedagogic format and are ready for exchange.
- International social security law (except fundamental rights) (by Prof. Grega Strban)
- The impact of digitisation on social security and its implementation within social security administrations (by Dr. Chris Gibbon)
- Basic concepts of social security I & II (by Prof. Danny Pieters)
- Research design and methodology (by Dr. Lina Kestemont)
- European Union competencies social security (EU Constitutional law applied on social security) (by Prof. Paul Schoukens)
- Social security implementation: a focus on administrators and clients (by Prof. Wim van Oorschot)